Position – Sales Consultant (Full Time)
The LED Group:
A family business established in Dublin in 1984, the LED Group is a fast-growing international lighting company with a vision to be our customers most trusted LED lighting brand. We are the largest Irish lighting company in the world with a long and proud tradition of commercial success and extensive customer relationships across Ireland, the UK, Europe, UAE and Australasia. We have been winners in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies awards for the last 3 years.
The group is headquartered in Dublin at our 100,000 sq. ft. head office, retail showroom and distribution centre.
Our global presence enables us to meet the current and future needs of our customers and the aspirations of our people.
Identify our customer’s needs and recommend suitable products to fulfill their needs.
To ensure that sales targets are achieved while providing world class customer service.
We are seeking a highly motivated and self-driven person to join our sales team in National Lighting. In National Lighting we work with both the general public and commercial clients and aim to deliver impeccable service to all of our customers. We do this by understanding their needs and through our industry knowledge and wide range of suppliers finding a solution that meets all their expectations and whenever we can, going the extra mile and surpassing them. You will work along side the existing National Lighting team to achieve sales targets through building relationships with new customers and taking care of our existing ones whilst, supporting the National Lighting manager in achieving the overall strategic goals for the business.
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- Highly motivated with a winning attitude
- Flexibility to work Monday-Saturday (5 days per week)
- Willing to learn and take on responsibility
- A good team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisations skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience in lighting or similar industry would be an advantage but is not essential
- Consistently upholding our culture and excellent customer service
- Processing of customer orders and stock management
- Answering sales calls and enquiries by phone and e mail
- Proactively approaching potential customers as identified with the National Lighting manager
- Supporting the National Lighting manager in achieving strategic goals of the business
- Providing quotations and following up
- Maintaining the showroom
- Assisting in stock takes
- Excellent remuneration package incl. bonus payments upon achievement of targets
- 22 days holidays increasing to 25 over time
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Pension scheme available (after 6 months)
- Company laptop