This short guide is aimed at helping you choose the best lighting options
At National Lighting we understand that choosing the right lighting options can be confusing, particularly for large spaces or renovations. This is why we have created this page to help you pick the lighting that is right for you.
National Lighting provides a large variety of lighting options – Domestic, commercial and outdoor. If you would like advice on different types of products, what light works best and where, delivery or would like to visit our showrooms just of the M50 (Junction 9) please contact us today. We are happy to help!
Things to consider:
- Functional lighting – Where you need light and where you need light to work for you
- Feature lighting – The standout piece(s) you want to display for that WOW factor
- Lighting placement – Please check with your electrician that the product and place you want to install lighting is suitable
- Task lighting – Do you need your lighting to serve for a specific task? For example; working, studying, cooking or reading
- Lighting plans – Do you need a lighting plan? If so, please see our Lighting Consultations page
- Do you need technical help to choose your lighting? If so, please contact our showroom today to speak to one of our lighting experts
For all other queries please contact us, no question is too big or too small